Damtech is a quality driven, small job shop located in scenic Southwest Colorado, serving a loyal base of high tech clients. Our open positions are listed below.
Full time CNC short run/prototype machinist. Must have completed 2-year trade school degree and/or 5 years on the job experience. Applicant must be proficient in all steps of the manufacturing process, including: sawing raw materials, machining fixtures, tool and machine set up, programming, turning/milling/grinding, first part inspection, and hand deburring/finishing.
Experience in these areas a plus:
- Three axis CNC milling
- Two axis CNC turning
- Surface Grinding
- Programming at machine using Gibbs / Master cam type software
- TIG and/or MIG experience added bonus
Good communications skills both written and verbal a must. Ability to work with minimal supervision required. Tardiness and poor attendance is not tolerated. Work schedule is flexible.
Email application to: ten.r1558537908eitno1558537908rf@hc1558537908etmad1558537908
The Controller is a newly created position that will be responsible for the accounting and back office operations of a small and growing specialty machine shop located in Southwest Colorado. Successful candidate should have experience in a manufacturing or technical environment with a strong knowledge or operations. Great opportunity for retired professional. Flexible or part-time scheduling possible.
Duties to include:
- Maintain an accurate system of accounting records and transactions including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, chart of accounts and payroll
- Ensure accounts payable are paid timely and all reasonable discounts are taken
- Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
- Ensure that bank reconciliations are completed
- Maintain an orderly accounting and quotation filing system
- Develop product costing models and custom quotations
- Source materials
- Review monthly results with CEO
- Manage cash flow and prepare forecasts
- Assist CEO with financial reporting and strategic business planning
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- BS/BA in Accounting/Finance or related degree
- 5+ years in a manufacturing or technical environment in a related capacity with operations exposure.
- Compensation is based upon experience
Email resume and letter of introduction to: ten.r1558537908eitno1558537908rf@hc1558537908etmad1558537908